See Below for Current Opportunites
At ProVerus LLP, our people are the foundation of our firm. We reflect this daily in our values, practices, and systems. Our culture of mutual respect, commitment and integrity fosters a positive and enjoyable working environment in which our personnel, our firm and our clientele all benefit. As a member of our team, you will:
• Maintain our commitment to professional excellence in a challenging and rewarding workplace.
• Experience the satisfaction of working closely with business owner-managers to help create success for their operations and realize first-hand the positive results of our professional guidance.
• Celebrate being you! Our size allows for personal attention in an environment where your unique aptitudes, interests and contributions are recognized and supported.
• Challenge yourself with diversity in your daily work experience and opportunity for advancement in a supportive environment.
• Advance your career with the best available educational support. Complete the academic requirements of your profession and enhance your personal success through interpersonal and leadership development.
• Gain experience among a team of professionals with a wide range of experience and professional designations who facilitate your development with personalized development plans, mentoring, and leadership.
• Enjoy a competitive compensation package including comprehensive and flexible group benefits, ongoing professional development, a collaborative and upbeat team environment, flexible scheduling with consideration to work-life balance and regular social activities as varied as the imaginations of our fun-loving crew.
• Take pride in representing a firm with a strong commitment to our community and a charitable consciousness.
Are you a motivated individual who shares our values? Are you interested in providing exceptional service in public accounting or administration and furthering your career in a positive professional team environment? We may have an opening for you! If a position is not currently available, it is our policy to retain your application for future consideration.
Please submit your resume to: